In our Lao language, it mean "Paradise Lodge".
It is a renovated colonial building dated from the year 1926, the most populated located in the heart of the central district of Savannakhet old city, capital city of the second province of the country and also an important commercial crossroads between Vietnam and Thailand.
- English and French spoken
- 5 superior rooms (3 rooms upstairs with balcony, 2 rooms downstairs)
- All rooms with hot water and air conditioning
- The breakfast is served in the garden
- Free wifi
- Laundry service
- Reservation of air tickets